Deliver Orders at Scale
Keep on top of things as your agency grows...
- See what needs to be done Get a birds-eye view of assigned orders, pending orders requiring inputs, and requested revisions.
- Custom order statuses Supports multi-stage order delivery and gives your clients a clear idea of where their projects are at.
- Order tags Tags aren't visible to clients and provide your team with one more way of sorting and organizing orders.
- Dynamic deadlines Helps you prioritize orders based on when they're due, starting from the time when the client has provided all the necessary details.
- Shortcuts Powerful keyboard shortcuts for quickly navigating the orders list, assigning and tagging orders, and other frequent actions.
Bring your team onboard
Control who gets access to what, track their work, and get everyone on the same page.
- Granular permission controls Limit who has access to what, hide customer contact info and pricing or limit messaging.
- Multiple assigned users Assign more than one team member to any order for those collaborative jobs.
- Assigned services Automatically assign teams to orders based on purchased services.
- Account managers Assign team members to clients and have them be the point of contact for that customer.
- Notification preferences You and your team can decide when and how they want to be notified.
All your emails and messages are linked to a purchase without having to look up transaction IDs or ticket numbers.
- Team messages Great for private internal discussions in orders.
- Order notes Internal notes field lets you save useful info about the order, or the customer.
- Open tracking See when customers have viewed your messages.
- @mentions Mention a team member to trigger a direct notification, even if they aren't following updates in the order.
- Follow orders Subscribe or unsubscribe from updates in any order regardless of your global notification settings.
- Undo send If you make a mistake or send the wrong email you can delete the message before it gets emailed to the customer.
- Lock complete orders Prevent client messages in completed orders unless a revision is requested.
Various reports to track sales and order delivery performance.
- Staff response times Track response times across team members to ensure quality customer support.
- Order completion report See how many orders your team members have completed and calculate salary for contractors.
- Weekly email summary Provides a quick overview of your sales, delivered orders, and messages sent.
SPP works well with other tools in your agency.
- Zapier Our two way Zapier integration is the simplest solution to connecting apps like Trello without writing code.
- Webhooks A way for developers to get notified when orders get updated in your dashboard.
- Developer API A developer friendly API opens up many more possibilities for custom automation workflows.
Ready to give it a try?
You're in good company - SPP is helping our users sell millions of dollars in services every month.