Connecting Other Tools Via Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Service Provider PRO to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
In SPP, for example, you have triggers for the following –
- New client
- New order
- New invoice
- Order status change
- Order data submission
- Invoice payment
You also have the following Actions available –
- Update order status
- Send order message
- Add order tag
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect SPP to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “Service Provider PRO”
- Use your credentials to connect your Service Provider PRO account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Service Provider PRO and Zapier.